NSC Colloquim May 2018
The National Science Challenges Colloquium, Building Better Homes, Towns and Cities: Ko Ngā Wā Kainga hei whakamāhorahora was held at AUT’s Auckland City Campus on the 9th and 10th of May.
The Improving the Architecture of Decision-making team presented research findings in poster format covering five topic areas. Click on poster titles in the list below to view posters on the BBHTC Challenge webpage.
- Decision-making in the New Zealand housing sector: Analysis of a complex governance network.
- Getting the housing we say we want: Learning from the Special Housing Area experience in Tauranga and the Western Bay of Plenty
- Housing affordability, urban change and the complex logics of Special Housing Areas
- Why problem framing is powerful in understanding housing supply and affordability in New Zealand.
- Land costs are created not given and fuelled by buyer anxiety.